Yesterday, my little cousin turned one years old. We celebrated by having a cowboy-themed birthday party. I got into the spirit my channeling my inner southern belle.
Necessities of a Southern Belle:
1) Denim- No matter the style make sure denim is incorporated into your outfit.
2) Plaid- Flannels are a southern belle’s holy grail. Every color and any color is accepted.
3) Booties- A classic cowboy boot or a structured brown riding boot is the correct footwear for choice.
4) A Bandana- I find a tied bandana the perfect hair accessory. The accessory is so effortlessly chic.
5) Major Lash Envy- Whether falsies or a volumizing mascara is your preference, long lashes are needed to complete the look.